Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Willie Nelson - The Essential Willie Nelson (2003)



Tracklisting:

Disc 1:
1. Night Life
2. Hello Walls
3. Crazy
4. Funny How Time Slips Away
5. I Never Cared For You
6. The Party's Over
7. Good Times
8. Me And Paul
9. Shotgun Willie
10. Bloody Mary Morning
11. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
12. Good Hearted Woman (with Waylon Jennings)
13. If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time
14. Uncloudy Day
15. Mamma Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys (with Waylon Jennings)
16. Georgia On My Mind
17. Blue Skies
18. All Of Me
19. Heartbreak Hotel (with Leon Russell)
20. Help Me Make It Through The Night1
21. Whiskey River (Live)
22. Stay A Little Longer (Live)

Disc 2:
1. My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys
2. Faded Love (with Ray Price)
3. On The Road Again
4. Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground
5. Always On My Mind
6. Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning
7. Pancho And Lefty (with Merle Haggard)
8. To All The Girls I've Loved Before (with Julio Iglesias)
9. City Of New Orleans
10. Seven Spanish Angels (with Ray Charles)
11. Forgiving You Was Easy
12. Highwayman" (with Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash & Kris Kristofferson)
13. Living In The Promiseland
14. Nothing I Can Do About It Now
15. Graceland
16. Everywhere I Go (with Emmylou Harris)
17. Slow Dancing (U2 featuring Willie Nelson – Mickey Raphael on harmonica)
18. Mendocino County Line (with Lee Ann Womack)
19. One Time Too Many (with Steven Tyler & Aerosmith)

Megaupload

No comments: