Tuesday, February 20, 2007

High School Musical - Official Soundtrack (2-Disc Special Edition) (2006)



Tracklisting:

Disc 1:
1. Start of Something New" (Gabriella & Troy)
2. Get'cha Head in the Game" (Troy and the Wildcats)
3. What I've Been Looking For" (Sharpay & Ryan)
4. What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)" (Gabriella & Troy)
5. Stick to the Status Quo" (High School Musical Cast)
6. When There Was Me and You " (Gabriella)
7. Bop to the Top" (Sharpay & Ryan)
8. Breaking Free" (Gabriella & Troy)
9. We're All In This Together" (High School Musical Cast)
10. I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" (Gabriella, Troy, Sharpay, and Ryan)
11. Get'cha Head in the Game (Pop Version)
12. Start of Something New (Karaoke Instrumental)
13. Breaking Free (Karaoke Instrumental)

Disc 2:
1. Start of Something New" (Karaoke Instrumental)
2. Get'cha head in the Game" (Karaoke w/ Background Vocals)
3. What I've Been Looking For" (Karaoke Instrumental)
4. When There Was Me & You" (Karaoke w/ Background Vocals)
5. Bop to the Top" (Karaoke w/ Background Vocals)
6. Breaking Free" (Karaoke Instrumental)
7. We're All In This Together" (Karaoke w/ Background Vocals)
8. I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" (Karaoke w/ Background Vocals)

Megaupload

No comments: