Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ryan Adams - The Suicide Handbook (2001)



Tracklisting:
1. Wild Flowers (alternate version included on Gold)
2. Perfect and True
3. Tell It to My Heart
4. She Wants to Play Hearts (included on Demolition)
5. Pretenders
6. Famous Eyes
7. Touch, Feel & Lose (alternate version included on Gold)
8. Firecracker (alternate version included on Gold)
9. La Cienega Just Smiled (alternate version included on Gold)
10. For No One
11. You Don't Know Me
12. Bow to the Sad Lady
13. Off Broadway
14. Cracks in a Photograph
15. I'm Waiting
16. Cry on Demand (included on Demolition)
17. Miss Sunflower
18. Just Saying Hi (alternate version included on Gold, known as "Answering Bell")
19. My California Love
20. Idiots Rule the World
21. Dear Chicago (included on Demolition)

Megaupload

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for uploading. Can't wait to listen to all of these!

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it
was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for inexperienced blog writers? I'd
certainly appreciate it.

Also visit my web-site :: satellite cardsharing kings